- Find Your Legislator
- Past Competitions
- 2014 Students Reinventing Michigan Winners
Contestant Participation Guidelines
- Any Michigan college, university, or community college student as of May 25, 2013, and whose principal residence is in Michigan, is eligible to participate.
- You may work as a student group with prize money shared by the group.
- You may be assisted by a mentor who may be a Michigan graduate student or teacher.
- ALL CONTESTANTS MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF STUDENT STATUS DURING 2013 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION OR PROPOSAL SUBMISSION.
- If a mentor participates, the mentor is required to supply the same pre-qualifying information as student contestants.
- Proposals should be formatted as follows:
- Maximum of 15 pages including cover and bibliography.
- 1″ Margins, 1 1/2 spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font.
- ALL PAGES MUST BE NUMBERED centered, on the bottom of the page.
- Your name must appear on the cover page, but not on subsequent pages.
- You can register online using our online registration form
- You may submit your proposal online using our online submission form.
- You may also register or submit a proposal in writing to:
Students Reinventing Michigan
Attn Linda Shea
P.O. Box 210549
Auburn Hills, MI 48321
- Please make sure you number all proposal pages, including the cover page
All Entries must be received by February 1st, 2014
Find Us On Facebook!